Probate and Estate/Trust Administration

If you hold the will of a deceased family member, you are named as an executor or beneficiary in a decedent’s will, or someone close to you has died without a will, you may need to initiate a probate. The probate process generally involves court action and can be confusing and intimidating. My goal is to streamline the process, paying special attention to the emotional impact the situation has on the loved ones of the decedent. My probate practice includes:

Ashley Raymond, Attorney at Law
130 Andover Park East, Suite 300, Tukwila, WA 98188 US
Phone: (425) 496-7495